DRIVEN Defender Access Control
With its cloud-based access control, this product makes security more convenient and cost-efficient for you. Security of multiple offices or buildings can now be put in one umbrella because the information is saved in one place. Since these locks do not have any on-premise hardware, it will result in a reduction in staffing, consumption, maintenance, and security expenses.
Our DRIVEN Defender Locks gives you full visibility on all doors. Users can also schedule the door access according to their preference. Schedule by group, by site or by a user. Other features include enrolling users via RFID at any door of your choosing. This gives your management full access to card management without the need for third parties.
Need video included with your access control? We have you covered. We now integrate seamlessly with both Eagle Eye Networks and Verkada camera solutions. Our solution provides live video to the doors of your choosing. We also capture video clips upon each RFID scan of every door.
These locks come with a warranty valid for two years.
- Custom Brackets Available for Inward and Outward Swinging Doors
- Automatic Voltage Selection for 12 and 24 VDC
- Fail-Safe Locks Unless Battery Backup Is Requested
- Real-Time Door Status Sensor
- Real-Time Lock Status
- RFID Cards Track Access
- Schedule by a user, by group, or by site
- Video integrations with Eagle Eye Networks and Verkada
DRIVEN Detector Dashboard
Ready for a 10 minute online demo?
**All completed demonstrations receive a free Yeti tumbler!
The DRIVEN Detector Dashboard has the leading security architecture in cloud-hosted solution. Its user-friendly layout allows for easy management every day. The daily design use is for a front desk operator.
RSA encryption is used on all network traffic. We seamlessly change encryption keys every 60 days.
- Verkada and Eagle Eye Networks video integrations available
- Schedule by the user, group or site
- Access your doors ANYWHERE
- Manage users, RFID badges at your control not by third parties
- Fire alarm emergency management notifications
Version upgrades and future enhancements to the product are included in the subscription. You won’t need to suffer from bloated hardware that does not have long-term support.
There is also an unlimited door count and user count on the system. You can control the access and schedule of doors. With the DRIVEN Detector Dashboard, you may opt to see the entire system or view every site in one screen.
We offer our products in a flat-rate pricing. There are no extra charges per user.